The Senior Day Center is a specialized audience, for the care and assistance to the sector of older people in social welfare and meeting dynamic and open in the municipality, with the following aims:
Facilitate the achievement of active aging by the group of older people in the municipality and consequently:
- Promoting coexistence, solidarity and mutual aid.
- Promote participation in social and community life.
- Promote training, health promotion, cultural development and leisure time.
- And in general to promote activities for healthy aging and improving the quality of life of the users. For this purpose, develop technical programs leading to the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Center Services
Daily services (excluding breaks) in the Senior Day Center:
· Services provided:
o Attention to the dependence.
o Home help service.
o Care, information and advice on social services.
· Opening hours: Monday to Friday morning.
· Make an appointment in advance by phone to the Day Center.
o Coffee and
o Meno of the day
· Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 21 h. (except Tuesday for rest of staff). Saturdays, Sundays and festives from 10 hto 22 h.
HAIRDRESSER OF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
· Opening hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 9 h 14.00 and 15.30 to 20 h. Wednesday and Friday 9.00 to 20.00. Saturdays from 10 h to 14 h.
o Court and filing of nails
o Delamination of corns and calluses
· Opening hours: Wednesday 16.30 h.
· Make an appointment in advance by phone to the Dia Center.
- Scheduled activities
Different areas of the Center activities programs require advance registration and have continuity throughout the course, this is from September to June (aimed at members of the Day Center):
Ø Health Area
Group A: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00-10.00h.
Group B: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10.30-11.30h.
Tuesday and Thursday from 10.30 to 11.30 h.
Wednesday from 12.00 to 13.00
Monday and Wednesday from 11.30 to 12.30 h.
Friday from 11.30 to 12.30 h.
WOMEN IMAGE WORKSHOP:
Monday 17.00 to 18.00 h.
HEALTHY COOKING WORKSHOP:
Tuesday 17.00 to 18.00 h.
Thursday from 17.00 to 18.00
Ø Occupational Area
Monday from 16.00 to 17.00 h.
Tuesday 16.00 to 17.00 h.
Tuesday and Thursday at 18.00 h.
Wednesday and Friday from 18.00 to 19.00 h.
Wednesday from 16.30 to 17.30 h.
Ø Artistic Area
Ballroom / Tango, Vals and Pasodoble:
Tuesday and Thursday from 9.30 to 10.30 h.
Wednesday 15.30 to 16.30 h.
Friday from 15.30 to 16.30 h.
Wednesday 16.30 to 18.00 h.
Ø Area and Information Technology
Group A: Tuesday and Thursday from 11.30 to 12.30 h.
Group B: Tuesday and Thursday from 12.30 to 13.30 h.
Ø Social Participation Area
Friday from 12.30 to 13.30 h.
Wednesday at 16.30 h.
Ø Cultural Area
Thursday from 16.30 to 17.30 h.
TRAVEL WORKSHOP (no specific timing)
THEATRE WORKSHOP (for temporalize)
Rondalla (for temporalize)
- Activities open.
Are activities aimed at any person using the Day Centre, for assistance to them is not required to be a member of the Centre:
LOTTERY FAMILY AND DANCE
Saturdays at 18 h, Sundays and festive from 17.00 to 21.30 h.
Dominoes, Parcheesi, chinchon, barter, chess, checkers, mus, petanque and caliche.
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 21 h.
Saturdays, Sundays and festives from 10 am to 21.30 h.
TOURS AND TRAVEL:
Announced three weeks in advance on the bulletin board.
Health and social issues. Call on the bulletin board.
Retreats, cultural weeks, etc.: Refer to specific programming.
PRESS AND LIBRARY:
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 21 h.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 21.30 h.
Other specific activities without timing:
INTERGENERATIONAL ACTIVITIES WORKSHOP